October 2009 : a new release (bibus 1.5.0)
- OOo3.1 compatibility
- Infinite number of file/http links
- Clever capitalization (lord of war => Lord of War ...)
- Better handling of journal abbreviations
- Import/Export filters can be added easily (plugin)
- journal abbreviations and shortcuts can be easily edited (simple csv file that can be edited in OOo/excel or a text editor)
- Lot of bug fixes
- Requires python2.5 (not a problem anymore under Windows since OOo3.1 includes 2.6)
- Requires wxpython-2.8
How to insert number as reference
How to insert [number] as reference:
- open Bibus program
- open menu 'Styles/Edit ...'
- open tab 'Bibliographic index'
- enable checkbox 'Number entries'
- press button 'Save'
- open menu 'OpenOffice.org/Format Bibliography', the document should be opened in OpenOffice at this moment
- Happy End.